Just Playing...

After an emotionally draining week, I decided what I needed was
some play, and so I've been playing with a new app on my Kindle,
Pic Collages. Such fun. You see, I'm not one of those folks who
makes photo albums- though I did  do that for each of my three
children a number of years ago as a Christmas gift. But I have so
many photos stored in my computer and on the Cloud, and when
I discovered this app, I just began having fun. So far, I've
completed six of them and I intend to do more. They'll be saved
in "my photos" so I can take them out and look at them whenever
I choose. So lovely. And in case you missed the ones I've posted
on Facebook, I'll include them here. Play is indeed a grand and
glorious gift of God.

 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a Mixed Bag...

A Response...of Sorts

In Kenya...