Moonshine...



Did you see the moon last night...or early this morning? The light
was so intense that it totally lighted up my upstairs hall as it
smiled down from the western sky at 6a.m. when I arose. The
world of nature is truly amazing, something about which I need
reminding periodically, living in the city as I do. But driving to
church this morning along route 311, I was suddenly in a shower
of leaves...glorious yellow leaves swirling around my car and
seemingly coming from only two trees along the highway. Nothing
ahead, nothing behind...only that one beautiful, amazing leaf
shower which lasted about 30 seconds and put a big smile on my
face which lasted all the way to the church. Nature's gift for my
morning...a swirling invitation to the dance of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a Mixed Bag...

A Response...of Sorts

In Kenya...