Spent a few hours at one of my favorite places this morning, writing. For some reason, my creativity seems to find expression when I am away from home, away from the familiar places I usually inhabit. And, with pen in hand- yes, I actually put pen to paper, rather than using a computer for creative writing- I put my feelings down, surprising myself, as usual, with the results, as I bounced all over the place emotionally. And so, I' m daring to share them with you, always a risk for a writer, a poet...(deep sigh, gulp, share...) the wren singing at the top of its voice each morning tiny wren mighty voice daring to sing its own sweet song welcoming the day daring to be freely, fully itself no holding back no second guessing warbling an invitation to this often-reluctant human- be yourself! lift your voice! be daring! make the most of it, no matter what what baggage am I STILL carrying?...
Comments
Post a Comment